Friday, June 10, 2011

Mumbai at a Glance

The last few days in Mumbai have been wonderful. I didn't know what to expect and came with a completely open mind. Thus far, it seems like such a unique, dynamic city. There are people everwhere you look, the city streets are crowded and chiaotic. The people are humble, generous and so welcoming. I have not met one person I didn't like. The food is delicious and eclectic. The monsoon rain is calming and clearing. The traditions are rich and the movies are touching.

I can't wait to explore the city further. Although I have only been here for a few days, I know that it is not a city that you can catch in a glance. It's one you must experience fully and feel deeply. So explore I shall! Stay tuned for what's surely to come~

No comments:

Post a Comment