Saturday, June 18, 2011

Monsoon Madness

I have never seen so much rain in my life. It comes and goes with no warning and the intensity is beyond measure. The sound of the drops hitting the rooftop is enough to wake you from the deepest slumber.

My productivity has skyrocketed due to the torrential downpour. Never in my life have I written so many pages of a script so quickly, especially while simultaneously prepping a major production. So despite the restlessness the rains can cause, it has served a significant purpose already in my stay in Bombay.

The moments when the rains subside are that much more enjoyable. When the rain stops, the city seems to really come alive. What's best of all is the cool breeze that accompanies the showers. I've been told that before the rains came, the heat was unbearable. So for the monsoons, I am thankful~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment