Monday, December 12, 2011

Mandelieu La Napoule

I've been living in Mandelieu, a little town just south of Cannes on the French Riviera. I've been enjoying the peace and quiet that the town brings. Almost everyday I take a walk down a cute little path near my apartment that leads to the Mediterranean Sea. Although it's winter, the sun still shines and I love exploring the nature in my own backyard.
I love the birds that populate this path. They sing to each other and seem to dance in the wind.
Mandelieu is one of my favorite beaches because it is much less crowded than the rest of the coast. It's a sandy beach which is nice because many French beaches have rocks instead of soft sand. The water is so blue and inviting. This time of year it's great for quiet contemplation, there's not many people around except for some fisherman.

Mandelieu La Napoule is less popular than some of the other towns on the coast, but maybe that's what I like about it. It's untouched, still pure. Still clean and full of boundless nature~

No comments:

Post a Comment