Wednesday, September 21, 2011

24 Hours of Flying

I was just on four flights in the last 24 hours. I went from Milwaukee to LA, LA to Zurich, Zurich to Nice and Nice to Paris. Traveling can be so cool and so shitty at the same time.
 The cool part: I hugged my family in WI, had sushi with my girlfriends in LA and kissed my French boyfriend. I saw the Grand Canyon, the Swiss Alps and the Eiffel Tower all in the same day.
So what could I possibly have to complain about? Domestic flights don't give blankets anymore. A lot of flight attendants are really rude. Running through terminals to make transfers sucks. Flying congested makes your ears pop and they stay like that for a long time. Here I am in the wonderful world of Paris, and I slept until 4pm because I'm jet lagged. Traveling is not always glamorous. But the people, the sights, the sounds, the everything about each destination is the reason I'll keep coming back for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment