Friday, May 18, 2012

Burning Man & The Meaning of Life

I am so excited to unveil my latest documentary project, Burning Man & The Meaning of Life. I felt so lucky to have been able to speak with so many cool people about such an interesting topic and to become a part of the Burning Man community. I often look within myself to determine what life means to me and what path I should take to navigate my existence and making this documentary allowed me to do that on a bigger scale. During the editing process, I was so touched to be able to watch intimate moments of people doing just that. Looking within to try to understand what this life in this world during this time means. While each person articulated things differently and focused on different aspects of this expansive topic, the overall connectedness of the answers was amazing. Although we each have different experiences from our own unique perspective, the human condition remains the same. What is the meaning of your life? It's fun and rewarding to mediate on the subject...
Screenings of the feature film will be scheduled soon. For more information, visit www.jpifproductions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment