Friday, May 27, 2011

Greetings from Cannes

I finally did it! I quit my job, got rid of my apartment and sold my car! I got rid of my comfortable life in sunny LA in pursuit of my dreams. My dream to be my own boss, my dream to pursue my own creative projects, my dream to spend more time with my French boyfriend.

The first week abroad was a whirlwind. I stepped off the plane and went directly into sales mode to promote my short documentary, The Meaning of Life, at the Cannes Film Festival. Thanks to all who submitted videos.

So now what? Now is the time to take my dreams and my project to the next level. I'm currently raising money to film the feature length version. To expand on this theme, the Meaning of Life. Shooting begins in August and I couldn't be more passionate about exploring these ideas with people from all over the world.

But I need your help! If you think this theme is a valid one, contribute as little as $1 to help see the film to fruition. In return, you will be given copies of the film, movie posters, executive producer credits, etc.

Find out more here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jpifproductions/burning-man-and-the-meaning-of-life

Thank you for your continued support and check back often for updates from abroad~

No comments:

Post a Comment