Monday, November 15, 2010

Step One: Committing to the Journey

I've been debating for a long time whether to pick up and move to France with my boyfriend. Life in Los Angeles has been good to me. I've got a great apartment, a decent job and amazing friends. LA is a dynamic city and there's always something fun to do. So why move?

The better question is: why not move? Too many times in life we go the safe route. We choose money over happiness, status quo over the unknown. If I embark on this journey, I will have less money, but more experience. If I don't go, I may regret it for the rest of my life. So what will I choose?

I choose to live. I choose to experience. I choose to carpe diem! C'est la vive!

Deep breath... I've officially taken the first step. I've committed to the journey. The road may be long and bumpy, but all I've got to say is: Bring it on World! Watch out France, here I come~

No comments:

Post a Comment